Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog Entry #6

First off I think that I am going to really enjoy writing this style of paper because of my past experience with the topic. That being said I plan to use my own experience and what I have learned about the paranormal over the years to prove that even a amateur investigator can be safe as long as he or she knows a few basic rules. Also, television shows such as "Ghost Hunters" and paranormal state show that as long as you live by the rules of the trade you can contact the other side without bringing harm to yourself or your team.

A ghost after all is a spirit that has not left for one of two reasons. Either they have been wronged in their past life and want to bring the truth out or two they just have unfinished business. Now, you can dwell into the realm of demons and such but for the most part a haunting is just a ghost looking to communicate and basically say "Hey I need some help here!"

No comments: